Water damage accelerates the decay of wooden structures, laminated floors, mold growth, rusting of steel, paint peeling and breaks down other structures or materials.
Causes for Water Damage:
• Roof Leaks
• Plumbing Leaks
• Broken Pipes
• AC Leaks
• Dishwasher Leaks
• Sewer Floods
• Wind Damage
• Bathtub or sink overflows
• Washing machine overflows
• Clogged Toilets
• Foundation Cracks
• Wall Moisture
• Water Heaters bursts
Water damage is progressive and extensive! If not restored within the first 24 – 72 hours, damages can be permanent and may not be restored if emergency action is not taken.
The source of water that does not threat human life. Some examples are, broken water supply lines, sinks and tub overflows or malfunctioning of appliances such as dishwashers.
The source of water that contains a significant amount of chemical, biological or physical contaminants and causes sickness when exposed or consumed by human life.
This source of water that contains unsanitary substances, harmful bacteria, fungi, that causes sickness. This category includes water sources from sewage, seawater, rising water from rivers or lakes, ground surface water or toilet back flows.
What to do when water damages occur?
• Call Oasis Solutions specialists!
• To contain the water damage, turn off the water source.
• Turn off the breaker in the damaged area before unplugging any power source.
• Place aluminum foil under any furniture in contact with any wet carpet. This will
help avoid any further stains in your carpet.
• Lift any drapes, cables, upholstered furniture away from wet carpet.
• Remove all objects such as shoes, books, plants, paper which can cause further
stains to wet carpet.
Our trained experts are on call 24/7 to assist you with your emergency needs for your residence or business. Our professionals can be on-site within 30 minutes to assess your water damage and start restoring immediately to prevent further damages being incurred.